2 years on Allbiz
Borehole pump FLOTEC SUB 6000/75Submersible pump with asynchronous single-phase motor, as well as the chassis and the motor shaft in stainless steel. SUB Plus pumps are ideal for water supply from very deep wells or boreholes located away from water source, thanks to the high performance characteristics. Advantages:
- Noiseless operation and absence of vibration;
- Protection against overheating of the motor and quenching;
- Motor shaft in stainless steel;
- Durable anticorrosive steel hull;
- Impellers made from acetate resin for durability;
- Diffusers made of polycarbonate with a ceramic inset at the point of wear;
- Mechanical seal made of graphite and ceramic strengthened;
- Ease of installation and when connecting;
- The possibility of permanent stay in the water during idle without work.
- The water supply system;
- Watering lawns and flower beds;
- Filling/drainage basins and expansion tanks.
Characteristics:Maximum power (kW): 1.1 Total head (m): 71 Maximum immersion depth (m): 27 Maximum flow rate (l/min): 100 Particulate size (mm): 3 Maximum working pressure (bar): 7.5 Maximum current (A): 6 Weight (kg): 12.5 Cable length (m): 30 Voltage (v): 220 Dimensions (mm): 650 x 95 x 95
Similar company products