Synonyms: sodium tetraborate pentahydrate, borax pentahydrate, sodium boric acid, sodium borate, disodium tetraborate
CAS: 1303 - 96 - 4
Description: white crystalline powder, odorless, hygroscopic, readily soluble in water, loses transparency after prolonged exposure to air.
- Antiseptic and preservative,
- As a mordant (pre - impregnation) for dyeing fabrics,
- As a raw material for the production of boric acid, herbicides, corrosion inhibitors (inhibitors), detergents and cleaning agents,
- Borax serves as one of the components of the charge (initial mixture of substances) in the production of glazes, glass and ceramics,
- In the production of paper, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics,
- In agriculture as a source of boron for plants.
Packing: bags and trunks.
Storage: in closed warehouses protected from water and fire. Separated from acids.
Hazard class: not classified.
To order 5 - water borax in bulk by bank transfer, contact our specialist by sending an application to the mailbox belchemserv@tut. by or by calling + 375 (17) 255 - 31 - 15, + 375 (17) 255 - 31 - 15, + 375 (17) 355 - 90 - 84.