- Country of manufactureRussia
- Plant manufacturerООО "ДАК"
- Car makeУАЗ
- Мост Спайсер Передний ДАК7 100/90ДАК7.УАЗ.СП,00.09
- Мост Спайсер Задний ДАК5 90/100ДАК5.УАЗ.СП.00.09
- Мост Тимкен Передний ДАК7 100/90ДАК7.УАЗ.СП,00.09+кольцо
- Мост Тимкен Задний ДАК5 90/100ДАК5.УАЗ.СП.00.09+кольцо
- Мост Редукторный Передний ДАК7 ДАК.УАЗ.ВН.00.09
- Мост Редукторный Задний ДАК5 ДАК.УАЗ.ВН.00.09
The DAK this model is intended for installation to back and forward bridges of cars UAZ: bridge spayser, Timken Bridge (civil), reduktorny bridge (military).
DAK5 for a spayser of the bridge
|DAK for the military bridge|
|31519 (14) with an index-03
DAK5 for the civil bridge
|UAZ of "carriage" configuration (452, 2206, 3741,3303...)|
The DAK installation - simple replacement of regular differential, additional parts, works is not required.
DAK can be put independently or in any car service which works with the leading bridges.
With DAKOM the general instruction for all cars, without indication of exact gaps and other parameters is attached. The detailed instruction for replacement of differential of the concrete car is described in the guide to service of this car.
Guarantee for DAK of 12 months. Average resource of 60-120 thousand km. Depends on service conditions and a manner of driving. Then, maintenance DAKA and next 60-120 thousand km.
For the car UAZ three options of the DAK installation are possible:
1. Back bridge of DAK5 90/100.
Passability, dynamics of dispersal, stability of the car on the slippery road will increase.
On the slippery road there is no need to connect the forward bridge.
2. Forward bridge of DAK7 100/90.
The maximum opportunities of a forward axis on off road terrain. On asphalt the forward bridge is disconnected, DAK is not blocked, works as usual differential.
3. Back bridge of DAK5 90/100.
Forward bridge of DAK7 100/90.
Dynamics of dispersal, stability of the car on the slippery road.
The maximum opportunities of the car on off road terrain.
Advantages of self-locking differential of DAK before other designs.
In comparison with compulsory blocking of differentials the differential of DAK has the following advantages:
- DAK works in all ranges of speeds and loadings.
- At the DAK installation in a forward axis, the car keeps controllability on all types of pavings, at the same time the maximum opportunities of a forward axis in cross-country conditions are created.
- At the DAK installation in a back axis, the car gains course stability on slippery coverings. In the conditions of ice, in most cases, connection of a lobby the axis is not required.
- When driving, the driver is not distracted by blocking inclusion switching off process.
In comparison with self-locking differentials of a design Torsen (Russian analog Shaft Racing):
- DAK has high coefficient of blocking from 90% to 100% that provides to the car, DAK equipped with differentials great opportunities in cross-country conditions.
- DAK is blocked not from a difference of speed of rotation of wheels, from a difference of loadings on wheels that provides to the car course stability on slippery coverings. DAK provides the best passability on soil with the weak bearing properties.
- DAK, unlike self-locking differentials of a design Torsen is blocked without blows.
- DAK has no pretightness, does not create resistance to turn.
In comparison with Lokka design coupling (the Russian analog of Blokk):
- DAK has the asymmetrical characteristic of blocking. One direction has coefficient of blocking of 100%, the return 90%. This feature of differential of DAK allows to pick up optimum the scheme of installation on the car UAZ the Patriot. In a back axis DAK with coefficient of blocking of 90%, in the connected forward axis with coefficient of blocking of 100% is established.
- DAK, in difference from the Lokka coupling, is differential. In turn DAK does not disconnect one of the leading half shafts, and provides uniform distribution of power to wheels, at the same time provides the different angular speed of wheels.
- DAK is blocked – will be unblocked instantly, without blows and breakthroughs.
- The driver has an opportunity to influence process of blocking of differential of DAK, changing draft of the engine.
- 5 DAK considerably improves controllability of the car on slippery coverings. The Lokka coupling on slippery coverings worsens stability of the car.
DAK - automatic system with feedback, its reaction to change of road conditions is instant. DAK reacts to change of loading on a wheel, but not on the speed of its rotation. DAK works quicker than modern electronic systems of course stability of the car since electronic systems receive a signal from the sensor of speed of the slipping wheel.