- BrandRobot Coupe
- Country of manufactureFrance
|Productivity||from 0.5 to 3.5 kg for operation|
|Number of speeds||2|
|Weight (unpacked)||24 kg|
|Weight (with packing)||26 kg|
Blikser Robot Coupe Blixer 5 Plus is used for preparation of mashed potatoes from meat, fish, vegetables and fruit, soups, creamy seasonings, sauces in hospitals, hotels, restaurants, sanatoria, nursing homes, catering establishments, and also for a grinding of plants, seeds, tablets, powders, hashing homogenization and production of creams, pastes, ointments in pharmaceutics and chemical laboratories.
The device presents itself the blender and the kutter-mixer in one form. In its design there are a bowl from stainless steel with the handle, a tight cover with laying, high edges for large volume of liquids, a scraper from 2 parts and the jagged knife with a removable cap.
Features of the induction engine:
- The asynchronous engine for a hard work is characterized by high reliability and durability
- The engine is mounted on ball-bearings that provides its silent functioning and lack of vibrations.
- Does not demand servicing: lack of the wearing-out details without brushes
- All accessories have the direct drive from the engine: the increased output power and lack of difficult system of a reducer
- Engine shaft from stainless steel
- 1st speed: 1500 rpm.
- 2nd speed: 3000 rpm.