Biorex-GH 2.5%, packing 0.9 kg
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandВетеринарные препараты
- Country of manufactureRussia
Biorex-GH - The mechanism of the insectoacaricide effect is based on the violation of cell membrane permeability and blocking of sodium channels in the arthropod nerve system which leads to their death.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1.Biorex-GH contains cypermethrin -2.5% or 5% as the active ingredient, and sap - 1.5%, resin - 1.5%, surface active agent - OP-7 or OP-10 12.5%, neonol - 12.5% and nefras - up to 100% as auxiliary ingredients.
1.2. Provided the storage conditions are observed, the shelf life of Biorex-GX is 2 years from the date of manufacture.
1.3. Externally, Biorex-GH is a homogeneous oily transparent yellow-orange liquid, opalescence is acceptable. With water it forms a milky-white emulsion. Biorex-GH is packaged in glass bottles, jars, vials or in plastic vials and jars with screw-on caps, as well as metal or plastic cans, barrels.
2. PHARMACOLOGICAL PROPERTIES
2.1. Pharmacotherapeutic group: insectoacaricide agent. Cypermethrin, which is part of Biorex-GH, belongs to the second generation pyrethroids, has a wide range of insectoacaricide effects, is active against sarcoptidae, ixodic ticks and insects.
2.2. The mechanism of the insectoacaricide effect is based on the violation of cell membrane permeability and blocking of sodium channels in the arthropod nerve system which leads to their death.
3. USAGE PROCEDURE
3.1. Biorex-GH is externally applied to animals:
- for the treatment and prevention of psoroptes in sheep, as well as psoroptes, chorioptic, sarcoptic mange, siphunculatosis, lesion with ixodic ticks in great cattle;
- for the treatment of pigs with sarcoptic mange and gematopinosis,
- for the treatment of birds against chicken, Persian mites, bed bugs and plumage lice and disinsection and disacaridization of poultry-breeding premises;
- for the treatment and prevention of sarcoptic, notoendric and otodectic mange in foxes, raccoon dogs and other fur-bearing animals, and of notoendric mange and psoroptes in rabbits;
- against bloodsucking dipterans (mosquitoes, black flies, biting midges, horseflies) and pasture flies in quantities causing concern, disruption of normal grazing or rest and reducing the productivity of animals or creating a risk of the spread of infectious and parasitic diseases. Before mass treatment, each series of Biorex-GH is tested on 10-15 heads of animals. If within one day after the treatment the animals show no signs of toxicity, the treatment of the entire livestock is further started.
3.2. Increased individual sensitivity to the drug ingredients is a contraindication to the use of BiorexGH.
3.3. In case of non-compliance with the set period of repeated treatment, the use of the preparation must be resumed at the same dose in the same way.