BIOHUMUS as the most harmless It surpasses other organic fertilizers in impact on growth, development and productivity of crops
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandГЕЯ БИОГУМУС
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- При внесении под основную обработку грунта оптимальная доза .- 3-5 тонн на гектар.
- Гумусных веществ-15 -20%;
- Общего азота- 0,8 - 1,5 %
- Общего фосфора- 0,7 - 3,0 %
- Общего калия- 0,7 - 1,5 %;
- Индекс кислотности (РН)-7,0 -8,5
- Влажность- 30 -50 %
- повышение урожайности практически всех культурна 30-40%
- возможностьполучение биологически полноценной экологически чистой продукции
- Дополнительные возможностиполного отказа от химических минеральных удобрений ;
- дополнительноулучшение вкусовых качеств и товарного вида выращиваемой продукции, ускоренное получение высококачественной рассады и ранней продукции; лучшее средство для ухода за домашними цветами и декоративными растениями; идеальный компонент для подготовки различных почвосмесей
APPLICATION OF THE BIOHUMUS ON THE PERSONAL (COUNTRY) PLOT
Worm Red Californian *
- for production of a high-quality biohumus (vermikompost);
- as feed additive for animals;
- as a bait for fishing...
Populations of worms (in each about 1000 individuals) it is realized in a substratum. Each worm in a year can make up to 1500 hearts.
Red Californian worm — the relative to our muckworm, only the speed of his reproduction in several tens times quicker because it has no self-preservation instinct that considerably increases efficiency of receiving a biohumus at a certain leaving. The red Californian worm processes one and all dead organic chemistry, at a temperature of substratum not below 12 With and constant humidity.
WAYS OF REALIZATION:
- UTERINE POPULATION (~ 1000 individuals) for cultivation and production of a biohumus — 290 UAH/1 family;
- BIOMASS (for top dressing of animals and fishes) — 250 UAH of/1 kg
* In the early sixties in the USA the technology of processing of waste of agriculture and the industrial production supporting squirrels was born in fertilizers by means of the worms who are specially brought for these purposes, a so-called "red Californian worm". To processing podlezhat:sviny the manure, a bird's dung, manure of cattle, straw, food waste, household waste containing paper, silt of city constructions, foliage of trees, etc. As a result of processing the highly effective organic BIOGUMUS fertilizer allowing to receive biologically full-fledged, environmentally friendly agricultural products turns out. Thanks to the high content of biologically active agents, enzymes, existence of the richest microflora, "BIOGUMUS" possesses ability of reanimation of "dead soils"." The BIOHUMUS" contains in the structure a necessary set macro and minerals in sbalansirovannm quantity that excludes danger of pollution of soils mineral substances. Application of "BIOGUMUSA" interferes with exhaustion of soils at intensive agriculture, is used under all species of plants in field conditions, is especially effective at cultivation of vegetables in the discovered and closed soil, flowers, and also seedling of vegetable cultures. The specified tekhnoogiya was born in the USA and is rather widespread in many countries of Europe, such as England, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, and also in Japan, China, the Arab countries. The biomass of worms containing a full set of amino acids which can be used as raw materials when receiving the most various production is also of great value: food, medicines for treatment of skin diseases, malignant tumors, growth factors etc. However domestic developments of the specified technologies are in a studying stage now, and foreign are still inaccessible.
And here in Ukraine seized the production technology of fertilizers. There are developments on the organization of farms for industrial production of "BIOGUMUSA" with a productivity from 50 to 5000 t a year. They are really available as large agricultural producers and farmers and even gardeners to fans.
Recommendations about the organization of a vermikultivirovaniye on a subsidiary site, giving, in a farm are offered. First it is necessary to define the purpose vermikultivirovaniya:-recycling of the economy or production of fertilizers from it. The size of a compost pit depends on it. The compost pit with a surface of 4 sq.m can make 300-400 kg of the BIOGUMUS fertilizer which will be enough for service of a site in 10 hundred parts during the season. Let's take it for standard unit to which it is possible to apply scaling. Settling of a compost pit of the specified sizes requires 100-150 thousand units of population of a worm. The zaseleniy technology consists in the following: - the platform 2m gets out to 2 m (it is desirable in a shadow); it is whenever possible fenced with removable boards or slate; on a bottom the substratum layer keeps within (manure, foliage, a grass....) 20-25 cm thick, pours down on it heaps of 5-10 dm3 the acquired substratum with worms keeps within, the layer of 10-15 cm of a substratum similar to covering from above keeps within, pours down. If the compost pit is already available it is necessary to dig in it holes of 5-10 dm3, to bring in them a substratum with worms and to cover them from above with foliage or a grass; to water a compost pit. To support the specified quantity of a worm during the season and it is necessary to receive the set amount of fertilizers about a ton of "food". And food for worms are the weeds collected when weeding, foliage, food waste, sawdust of wood of deciduous breeds, manure of pets, a dung of poultry. If in your economy it is not gathered above-mentioned waste in the necessary quantity, they should be taken somewhere (from neighbors or on the next livestock farm or poultry farm) or to reconcile to the fact that the quantity of the working worms self-regulates also quantity of finished goods "BIOGUMUSA" will correspond to quality of raw materials. The food does not demand preliminary preparation (except for manure and a bird's dung which have to be not less semi-annual endurance). After introduction of the next portion of food, it has to be plentifully watered, during the whole season of a vermikultivirovaniye on a surface of a compost pit, in a layer 25-30 cm thick humidity of 60-70% has to be maintained that is reached by watering (in the summer 2-3 times a week, in the spring and in the fall as necessary). If there is no possibility of frequent watering for humidity preservation the surface of a compost pit has to be ukrytatravy or foliage (but not a polyethylene film) that also protects worms from a direct sunlight which for them is pernicious. Compost pits it is desirable to have in the shaded places. The worm works all spring and aestivo-autumnal period while temperature in compost is higher plus 3 degrees. Do not assume temperature increase in the top layer of compost higher than 35 degrees that for worms fatally, use watering, shading. Worms on the workplace winter, tolkos their falls should be overfed and covered plentifully from cold weather, the fallen-down foliage, a tops of vegetable of plants, manure, straw suits for both of these purposes. Thickness of an autumn and winter blanket of 30-40 cm is recommended. Do not forget to feed up in the fall under redigging trees, bushes, raspberry, strawberry, grapes, etc. the received fertilizer. For this purpose it is necessary to skim accurately a pitchfork (15-20 cm) of a compost pit in which the bulk of worms accumulated, from under it to take the formed layer of "BIOGUMUSA" which is similar to very good chernozem, to return back the removed schervyama compost. Ostavte part of "BIOGUMUSA" on spring top dressing of seedling of vegetable cultures and flowers.
Of course industrial processing is much more difficult than the described technology, and persons interested to master it can count on the qualified help. In our opinion the maximum economic effect is reached in farms of the agricultural producers using waste of the animal husbandry as raw materials, and ("BIOGUMUS") as fertilizer made vermikompost for own fields. In this case transportation costs and costs of reduction of a biohumus in commodity forms will be minimum.
Now thanks to the technology borrowed the Nature you receive the guaranteed harvest, and your organism will be relieved of fight against nitrates and other mineral pollutants of soils and agricultural production.>