- Country of manufactureTurkey
- Crushed materialQuartz
- All of our products are made with care and covered for 1 year warranty!
- Installation and Operator Training FREE
DMK series of secondary crushers impact crushers that are leading to the crush of medium and high hardness materials, which are used after primary jaw crushers or impact crushers. DMK crushers are also designed to reduce wear and cubic capacity Increasing production costs while. It reduces medium and high hardness materials such as limestone, dolomite, granite and basalt into the Desired size of asphalt and concrete aggregate. The ease of maintenance and adjustment is one of the major Advantages of this type of crusher. BODY hydraulic opening system, adjustment of crushing plates from the outside, easy to pallets and lining replacement ensurer to that thes types of crushers can be easily used on site conditions.
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS AND FUTURES:
- High capacity
- High reduction ratio
- Wear Surfaces are protected by solid-fi ller electrode welding
- Hammers and crushing plates are manufactured from high manganese steel casting
- Inner Surfaces of the crusher is coated with wear resistant lining plates
- Easy maintenance thanks to hydraulic adjustment system
- Model: FABO DMK-03
- Type: Secondary Impact Crusher
- Capacity: 250-350 TPH
- Size: 1120 x 1500 mm
- Max Feeding: 450mm
- Engine: Heavy duty Gamak, 160 kW
- Bearings: Heavy duty SKF-FAG
- Speed: 750 rpm
- Weight: 21,450 kg
- Including chassis, engine and safety guards.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US !!!