- Country of manufactureTurkey
- Crushed materialGranite
- All of our products are made with care and covered for 1 year warranty!
- Installation and Operator Training FREE
DMK series secondary crushers are impact crushers that leading to the crush of medium and high hardness materials, which are used after jaw crushers or primer impact crushers. DMK crushers are also designed to reduce wear costs while increasing capacity and cubic production. It reduces medium and high hardness materials such as limestone, dolomite, granite and basalt into the desired size of asphalt and concrete aggregate. The ease of maintenance and adjustment is one of the major advantages of this type of crusher. Hydraulic body opening system, adjustment of crushing plates from the outside, easy pallet and lining replacement ensure that these types of crushers can be used easily on site conditions.
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS AND FUTURES:
- High capacity
- High reduction ratio
- Wear surfaces are protected by solid-fi ller electrode welding
- Hammers and crushing plates are manufactured from high manganese steel casting
- Inner surfaces of the crusher is coated with wear resistant lining plates
- Easy maintenance thanks to hydraulic adjustment system
- Model: FABO DMK-02
- Type: Secondary Impact Crusher
- Capacity: 170-250 tph
- Size: 1120 x 1250 mm
- Max Feeding: 450mm
- Motor: Heavy duty GAMAK, 200 kW
- Bearings: Heavy duty SKF-FAG
- Speed: 750 rpm
- Weight: 16600 kg
- Including chassis, motor and safety guards.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US!!!