- БрендUnion Kehlibar
- Страна производителБългария
- ConstructionStainless steel AISI 304
- Productivity15/30/40 doses per minute
- Number of hoppers2/4/6
- Dosing rangeIn the range of 10-2500g
- ControlTouch screen
- DriveDC electromagnets + DC motors
- Product feedingVibrational
- Suitable productsGranulated products like coffee beans, pasta, pulses, nuts, cornflakes, and others
The linear weighers are independent devices, which are normally mounted to the packaging machines and work together with them. The main function of the dosing device is the separating of the product into predefined doses, which are set by the machine operator. The ready doses are then fed to the packaging machines.
Working method of the linear weighers:
This type of dosing devices is used for the dosing of grains and cut herbs. Generally, the weigher consists of vibrating channels, which feed the weighing hoppers with product. The hoppers are attached on weighing scales, which perform the measuring of the weight of the product. After the measured weight in the hopper reaches the set value, the vibrating channel stops, giving time for the hopper to unload the dose to the packaging machine. The linear weighers are very appropriate for the dosing of granulated products where the weight of a single granule/unit of about 2-3 g. If this weight is larger, we suggest the usage of a multihead weigher.