- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy a bell - shaped cross KR 150x100 in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
A bell - shaped cross is a product of pipeline fittings, which is a cross with extensions at the ends - bells. It is made of cast iron grade VChShG according to GOST 5525 - 88. Used to make 90 degree branchings in pressure pipes. The smooth ends of the cast - iron pipes of the pipeline or fittings are inserted into the socket part of the cross. The tightness of such a connection is created due to the sealing gum, which is located in the socket parts of the cross.
The bell cross can be used:
- in external networks of hot and cold water supply;
- in industrial desalination plants;
- in pipelines for land reclamation;
- in pipelines of fire extinguishing systems.
The design feature of the KR socket cross allows, even in the absence of welding, to make a high - quality connection by inserting the smooth ends of the main line into the sockets of the fitting.
You can buy a bell - shaped cross KR 150x100 at a bargain price from stock and on order directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.