It is intended for packing of viscous and liquid products in various container.
Principle of work:
The batcher is the semi-automatic device: the operator installs a container under izliva on a little table, at the same time including trailer sensors giving of a product. The size of a dose is set on the forward panel of the control unit, and its formation is defined by an internal algorithm of inclusion and switching off of the electromagnetic valves installed in a path of the products pipeline.
- The standard batcher is executed in floor option and has 2 izliv located over a mobile little table for installation of a container.
- Modification of IPKS-071V (one having poured out), IPKS-071PI (with a figurative izliv), IPKS071-4T (four izliv) is issued
- The way of forcing and packing of a product, and also engine management of the pump provide with the frequency regulator very wide range of smooth dispensing from 20 to 10000 ml that is not implemented on one other type of batchers.
- Experience of sales and operation showed that at the expense of special nozzles on izliva it is possible to provide packing not only viscous, but also low-viscosity and liquid products: for example vegetable oils and water.
- For ensuring high efficiency at high doses the complete set of the batcher either more productive screw pump, or the centrifugal pump is possible
- Batchers can be used as for pouring food, and technical including aggressive, products. In the latter case use screw pumps with the screw from special polymers or the pump IPKS-017 which centrifugal camera is made of stainless steel.
- In general malogabaritna batchers, have no dispensing knots with a mechanical or pneumatic actuator, are convenient in operation and a sink.
- On the basis of the batcher of a basic configuration the models made according to special requirements of customers are produced. In particular, for packing small (5-10 ml) doses in glass test tubes 10 izlivny batcher with the bunker with a capacity of 40 liters about the motor reducer and a mixer were manufactured.