- Country of manufactureSweden
- Ejection of cut grassRear
Patent-pending design. Efficient mower for ATVs, with hammer flails and flap.
Flail mower with flap - only from Kellfri! Patent-pending design.
• Mower with hammer flails for ATV
• Working width of 150 cm
• Fit wheels for stability and compliance at the sides or for maximum accessibility at the back
• Sturdy rubber balloon wheels (16-6.50x8)
• The wheels are individually height-adjustable with a spring-locked crank the crank Prevent is moving backwards as a result of vibration
• Adjust the angle of penetration with the turnbuckle under the tow bar
• Skids at the sides for stable, smooth operation
• Mudguard at the front to reduce the risk of chipping stone - HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY!
• 15 hp engine with oil level monitor
Increase speed with a flail mower fitted with a flap
• Fitted with a flap at the back, Which releases the grass to avoid excessive accumulation under the hood. You save on fuel and reduce wear on the belts, and you can also operate at a higher speed than an ATV flail mower without a flap. The grass is also more evenly spread.
• Deals with tougher as tussocks dry vegetation, roots and stones.
• Primarily Used for topping pastures, parks and road verges
• Stable construction
Flail mower built for a long service life, so that you 'can spend your money on something else
• Grease nipples on the rotor support and roller bearings
• Sealed cover over the belts
• The whole construction is well-protected but easy to access for cleaning, servicing and repair
• Wide support roller at the rear
• The tow bar has five fixed lateral adjustments
Tips for use
For best results, and a longer service life for belts, recommend mowing in at a speed of 10 km / h if the grass is of normal height. For higher grass, raise the mower is its maximum and mow twice.
Assembly & delivery
Delivered to the dealer of your choice in a steel crate box who can arrange delivery to your address at an additional cost if required.
The flap opens at the back plate with two handles on each side (not plastic handle as shown on some pictures).