|Article of goods||93700000937SCM1518|
|Scope||for construction, for engineering communications|
The collar is a product which is used for fastening of pipelines to constructional elements of buildings and constructions. It provides strong, tight connection of pipes or hoses in the course of installation of engineering communications.
Often collars classify to destination, to a design or material of production. Most of producers uses for production of collars carbonaceous and stainless steel (steel in a combination with vibro-, the soundproofing rubber). Steel proved as strong and durable material which is capable to sustain high loadings throughout a long time. Collars metal thanks to such characteristics are irreplaceable at connection and sealing of different types of pipes. You can also buy a collar from plastic, but it is considered less reliable, but nevertheless because of flexibility is used for fixture of pipes without loss of their mobility.
In the market the following types of collars meet:
- plastic (it is applied to wires, cables), steel (it is made of galvanized steel), from stainless steel (it is made of stainless steel in three variations — W2, W4, W5);
- integral or consisting of several parts;
- pipe (it is used in the bearing designs and serves as reliable fastening of pipes to walls), cable (for electric installation work), ventilating (for air ducts);
- spiral: it is applied to the equipment of the reinforced hoses at which the spiral is outside;
- power: it is used for the thick and reinforced hoses, drainage pumps, and also hydropneumatic actuators of cars;
- the strengthened collar which price is optimum for everyone is equipped with the tape and the lock riveted in a single whole thanks to what the product works with a big pressure;
- wire: it is applied at high vibration;
- worm: happens several types — prosechny, stamped, knurled, other;
- spring intends for cooling and heating systems.