1. Conductor - copper, multi - wire, round or sector - shaped, class 2 in accordance with GOST 22483.
2. Insulation - - made of polyvinyl chloride plastic (PVC). Insulated cable conductors have a distinctive color. The nominal insulation thickness is 3.4 mm.
3. Cables are made with three - core only.
4. Twisting - the insulated conductors of the cables are twisted.
5. Inner sheath - pressed out with filling of gaps between the veins from unvulcanized rubber compound, in VVGng cables from unvulcanized rubber compound of low flammability.
6. Belt insulation - - extruded from PVC compound with a minimum thickness of 0.9 mm, in VVGng cables made of PVC compound with low flammability.
7. Electrically conductive screen — - applied by a winding made of a tape made of an electrically conductive rubberized fabric with a nominal thickness of 0.3 mm, with overlapping or two tapes of electrically conductive cable paper with a nominal thickness of 0.12 mm with a gap.
8. Metallic screen - - of two copper tapes or copper foil with a minimum thickness of 0.06 mm with a gap.
9. Separating layer - two tapes of polyethylene terephthalate film, thermally bonded cloth or other equivalent material with overlapping.
10. Sheath - - made of PVC - compound, in VVGng cables made of PVC - compound of low flammability
Type of climatic version of UHL and T cables, placement categories 1 and 5 according to GOST 15150 - 69
Operating temperature range: from - 50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Relative air humidity at temperatures up to + 35 ° С: up to 98%
Laying and installation of cables without preheating is carried out at a temperature not lower than: - 15 ° С
Minimum bending radius for laying: 7.5 OD.
Rated frequency: 50Hz
Test alternating voltage with a frequency of 50 Hz (test duration 10 min. ): 15 kV
Cables withstand the test with alternating voltage 18 kV and frequency 50 Hz for 4 hours
Long - term permissible heating temperature of cable conductors during operation: + 70 ° С
Service life: 30 years
|Marksize||Outer cable diameter, mm||Weight of 1 km of cable, kg|
|VVG 6000V cables|
|3 x 35||37.8||2584|
|3 x 50||40.4||2946|
|3 x 70||43.4||3675|
|3 x 95||46.7||4580|
|3 x 120||49.3||5393|
|3 x 150||51.8||6310|
|3 x 185||55.4||7499|
|3 x 240||59.6||9280|
|VVGng 6000V cables|
|3 x 16||33.5||1919|
|3 x 25||35.5||2313|
|3 x 35||37.8||2757|
|3 x 50||40.4||3109|
|3 x 70||43.8||3897|
|3 x 95||47.1||4822|
|3 x 120||49.9||5675|
|3 x 150||52.4||6607|
|3 x 185||56.0||7822|
|3 x 240||60.2||9628|