1. Inner sheath - pressed out with filling of gaps between the veins from unvulcanized rubber compound, in VBShng cables made from unvulcanized rubber compound of low flammability.
2. Metallic shield - - of two copper tapes or copper foil.
3. Belt insulation - - extruded from PVC compound with a minimum thickness of 0.9 mm, in VBShng cables made of PVC compound with low flammability.
4. Separating layer - two tapes made of polyethylene terephthalate film, thermally bonded cloth or other equivalent material with overlapping. In VBShng cables, a separating layer with a thickness of at least 1.0 mm made of PVC - compound of low flammability is applied over the winding with films.
5. Conductive conductor - - multi - wire, copper, round or sector shape, class 2 in accordance with GOST 22483.
6. Electrically conductive screen — - applied by a winding made of a tape made of electrically conductive rubberized fabric with a nominal thickness of 0.3 mm, with overlapping or two tapes of electrically conductive cable paper with a nominal thickness of 0.12 mm with a gap.
7. Insulation consists of polyvinyl chloride plastic (PVC). Insulated cable conductors have a distinctive color. The nominal insulation thickness is 3.4 mm.
8. Protective cover - type BShV:
- - armor of two steel tapes, applied so that the upper tape overlaps the gaps between the turns of the lower tape -
- protective hose extruded from PVC compound, in VBShng cables made of PVC compound with low flammability.
9. Twisting - the insulated conductors of the cables are twisted. Cables are made with three - core only
- - - Rated frequency: 50Hz
- - Test alternating voltage with a frequency of 50 Hz (test duration 10 min. ): 15 kV
— - Long - term permissible heating temperature of cable conductors during operation: + 70 ° С
— - Laying and installation of cables without preheating is carried out at a temperature not lower than: - 15 ° С
— - Operating temperature range: from - 50 ° С to + 50 ° С
— - Relative humidity at temperatures up to + 35 ° С: up to 98%
— - Service life: 30 years
|Marksize||Outer cable diameter, mm||Weight of 1 km of cable, kg|
|VBShV 6000V cables|
|3 x 35||39.2||3002|
|3 x 50||41.8||3393|
|3 x 70||45.2||4201|
|3 x 95||48.1||5101|
|3 x 120||50.7||5944|
|3 x 150||53.2||6891|
|3 x 185||56.8||8122|
|3 x 240||61.0||9953|
|VBShng 6000V cables|
|3 x 16||37.7||2568|
|3 x 25||39.3||2956|
|3 x 35||41.8||3464|
|3 x 50||44.4||3863|
|3 x 70||48.0||4738|
|3 x 95||50.9||5674|
|3 x 120||53.7||6576|
|3 x 150||56.6||7612|
|3 x 185||59.8||8832|
|3 x 240||64.0||10715|