- Country of manufactureRussia
Power supply units BP and BPM
BP and BPMP are designed to convert AC mains voltage into a stabilized DC voltage for powering sensors, measuring transducers and other equipment.
• Up to 8 galvanically isolated channels;
• Wide range of output voltages – 12, 15, 18, 24, 36 V;
• Channel load current up to 500 mA;
• Low self - noise level;
• Operating temperature range from - 60 to + 50 °C;
• Built - in protection against overload and short circuit protection;
• Automatic restoration of the channel operation after the overload is eliminated;
• Operation indication for each channel;
• Mounting in a shield, on a DIN rail or on a wall;
Manufactured in accordance with the Russian Technical Specifications TU 4276 - 001 - 2160758 - 2004.
Learn more at https://eni-bbmv.ru
For technical advice, please contact the technical support service by phone + 7(351)751 - 23 - 42 or by e - mail: support@en - i. ru