Less than 1 year old on Allbiz
- Country of manufactureRussia
Flashing beacon MP 03.12 amber
Flashing beacons are effectively used to mark special service vehicles and special equipment in traffic, as well as by road and construction services when performing work that requires marking.
- The cap is made of impact - resistant (unbreakable) transparent material - polycarbonate.
- The lighthouse has a H1 12 - 55 halogen lamp.
- Threaded fastening of the cap to the base, made of impact - resistant material - polycarbonate.
- Stability of the electrical circuit to voltage drops in the vehicle electrical system.
- Rotation of the reflector by means of a worm gear made of glass - filled polyamide, which provides increased wear resistance.
- The lighthouse is fastened with three M6 bolts
- Works in conditions from - 40 to + 50 C.
|Supply voltage||12 in|
|Flash frequency, flash groups||2 - 4 Hz|
|Characteristic||Lighthouse MP Flashing|
|Light source||Halogen lamp AGK 12 - 55 (H1)|
|Connection to the vehicle's on - board network||Two wires 200 mm. Positive lead is red wire, negative lead is black wire.|
|Diffuser, cap color||Auto - yellow|
|Fastening||Mechanical, three bolts M6|
|Dimensions (edit)||Height 185 mm, base diameter 175 mm|
|Distinctive features||Threaded fastening of the cap to the base, made of impact - resistant material - polycarbonate. Stability of the electrical circuit to voltage drops in the vehicle electrical system. Rotation of the reflector by means of a worm gear made of glass - filled polyamide, which provides increased wear resistance.|
|Packing rate||10 pieces|
|Applicability||Designed to provide special light signals to a vehicle. Mounts on the roof of the car or on a pillar with a 360 * view.|
|Certificate||The lighthouse was tested at the Research and Experimental Institute of Automotive Electronics and Electrical Equipment in Moscow for compliance with the UNECE Regulations.|
|Degree of protection||IP55 in accordance with GOST14254 - 96|
Similar company products
Contact the seller
Flashing beacon mp 03.12 amber