- it is the electrical machine in which electric energy will be transformed in mechanical, side effect is allocation of heat.
Principle of operation of electric motors.
The principle of electromagnetic induction is the basis for operation of any electrical machine. The electric motor consists of the stator (a motionless part) and a rotor (an anchor in case of the car of a direct current) (a mobile part). In the stator the winding (it is possible to tell an electric chain), on which, having created tension, there is electric current (excitement current) is laid. This current excites magnetic field of the car which, in turn, sets a mobile part (rotor/anchor) in motion. Having told more precisely, magnetic field of the stator induces current in a rotor winding. Interaction of magnetic field of the stator and electric field of a rotor is the reason of the movement of a rotor, the rotating moment is more precisely created, it also is the reason of rotation of a rotor of the engine. In such a way there is also a transformation of electric energy given on an excitement winding to mechanical (kinetic) energy of rotation. The received mechanical energy can be used setting mechanisms in motion.
- Electric motors common industrial asynchronous AIR, AIRM, A, 4A, 4AM, 5A, 5AM
- Electric motors explosion-proof AIM, AIM-AIMM, VA, VA-AIM, VA-AIM-AIMM, AV, AV-AIMM, AVR, VRP, 2B, 2BP, 3B, 3BP, 1BAO, BAO2
- Electric motors multi-speed AIR, AIRM, 5A, AGD, AD
- Electric motors crane MTF, MTH, MTI, MTKF, MTKH, MTKI, 4MTH, 4MTM, 4MTKH, 4MTKM