Cables AVVG, AVVGng 6000V are used for transmission and distribution of electricity in stationary installations for a rated alternating voltage of 6000 V and a frequency of 50 Hz
- 20.25 ARS/pcs - from 2 pcs
- Invoice payment,
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
Conductor - conductive aluminum, single or stranded. Shape - sector or round (GOST 22483).
Insulation - PVC, a distinctive color is selected for each core. The thickness of the insulating material is 3.4 mm.
Twisting - insulated conductors are twisted around the core or together.
The inner sheath is a pressed rubber compound, not vulcanized, which fills the gaps between the veins, and for the AVVGng brand a mixture of reduced flammability.
Belt insulation - PVC compound, thickness 0.9 mm.
Electrically conductive screen - a winding of electrically conductive rubberized material is applied. Screen thickness - 0.3 mm. Cable paper with a gap, 0.12 mm thick, can also be used.
Metal shield - copper tapes or foil, the nominal thickness of which is from 0.06 mm.
Separating layer - film tapes (2) made of polyethylene terephthalate or other material with similar characteristics.
Sheath - PVC plastic compound, for AVVGng brand with increased fire - fighting properties.
- Operation of the cable at temperatures from - 50 ° C to + 50 ° C.
- For relative air humidity up to 98% , the temperature should not exceed + 35 ° С.
- When laying the cable, the conductors should be heated if the air temperature is below - 15 ° C.
- Bending radius of cable 7.5 diameters
- Long - term heating of cable conductors up to + 70 ° С is allowed without loss of operational properties.
- Allowable currents for AVVG should not exceed 50 Hz
- Service life 30 years
|Marksize||Outer cable diameter, mm||Weight of 1 km of cable, kg|
|AVVG 6000V cables|
|3 x 35||37.4||1855|
|3 x 50||40.4||2063|
|3 x 70||43.4||2400|
|3 x 95||46.7||2831|
|3 x 120||49.3||3189|
|3 x 150||51.8||3566|
|3 x 185||55.2||4085|
|3 x 240||59.6||4825|
|AVVGng 6000V cables|
|3 x 16||32.2||1475|
|3 x 25||35.1||1766|
|3 x 35||37.4||2025|
|3 x 50||40.4||2226|
|3 x 70||43.8||2622|
|3 x 95||47.1||3073|
|3 x 120||49.9||3471|
|3 x 150||52.4||3864|
|3 x 185||55.8||4406|
|3 x 240||60.2||5174|