- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Exposion-proof designSpecial protection
Instruction for drawing anticreeping marking.
After obtaining the order check correctness of a VIN code on cliches! It is important that the ambient temperature (the street or the room) during a sticker of a cliche was not below +5 °C.
- Clear and degrease a glass surface. Accurately separate a cliche from a substrate and paste it on glass. Carefully press a cliche to glass. Be convinced that under a cliche there is no vial left of air. If vials of air are – remove them (it is possible by piercing).
- Apply on a cliche paste for glass etching with a layer 2-3 mm thick. Fill with paste all letters and figures of a cliche.
- Wait 20 minutes and plentifully wash out glass water. You watch that paste did not get on glass outside a cliche. You apply paste not closer than 5 mm to edge of a cliche.
- Remove a cliche and once again wash out the place of drawing marking by water. If on glass there are glue remains – remove them. Dry wipe glass.
Set: the instruction, brushes, cliches, a capsule with paste, disposable gloves.