- Country of manufactureRussia
Perform anti - corrosion coating of pipes in Astana inexpensively at KMI Company LLP
Anti - corrosion coating of pipes is a special measure for the technical treatment of the inner and outer surfaces of pipes in order to increase their service life, improve mechanical, biological and chemical properties. Distinguish between external and internal anti - corrosion treatment of pipes.
External pipe insulation includes:
- Epoxy coatings - applied by spraying, increase the impact resistance of pipes, as well as resistance to high temperatures. Suitable for pipes carrying aggressive materials such as oil or concentrated acid.
- Heat - shrinkable tapes are tapes made of thermopolymers. When heated, they easily change their shape and size, tightly adhering to the surface of the pipe. Can be applied in the field.
- Polyurethane coating - has such advantages as: fast drying, excellent physical and mechanical properties, heat resistance up to 180°C, impressive tensile strength of the cured film.
- Polyurethane foam coating - provides high thermal insulation of pipes.
The internal insulation of pipes is used not only to protect against ordinary moisture, but also to protect against the effects of aggressive environments such as hydrogen sulfide, oil, recycled water. For internal insulation apply:
- Application of paints and varnishes containing formaldehydes and epoxy resins with pre - treatment with phenols.
- Polymeric anti - corrosion coatings are applied in the form of a powder in a thin layer, after heating the pipe to 180 - 230 ° C. After the pipe cools down, the powder forms a protective film.
KMI Company LLP will help to perform anti - corrosion coating of pipes
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.