Anodes tin O1, O1 pch (plates, hemispheres). Constantly in a warehouse. Tin anodes.
- In detail
- Melting point232 °C
Constantly in a warehouse anodes tin at wholesale prices!
Anodes tin O1, O1 pch, cast, plates of 500х100х10-12 mm.
Anodes tin O1, O1 pch, hemispheres of 35 mm.
Anodes tin O1, O1 pch, plates holodnokatany 1000×200×10 mm.
WAREHOUSES: Dnieper, Kiev, Konstantinovka.
LLC TD AARSENAL-UKRAINA - since 1999 is the Ukrainian producer of anodes tin cast, and also the direct importer of anodes of tin plates holodnokatany and hemispheres.
Most often tin alloys apply as antifrictional materials or solders. The first allow to keep machines and mechanisms, reducing losses by friction; the second connect metal details.
Tin coverings have good coupling with a basis, provide good corrosion protection and beautiful appearance that allows to solve diverse problems of industrial and decorative character. Temperature of melting is 232 °C.
Other goods of the company:
- Zinc anodes
- Anodes tin
- TsAM 4-1, TsAM 4-1o, TsAM 4-3, TsAM 9-1,5 alloys
- Tin in Chushka Spit
- Nickel cathodic N-1 brands, N-1u
- A5, A7 aluminum
- Anodes zinc, TsV, TsO
- Anodes nickel, NPA1, NPAN
- Anodes tin
- Anodes copper
- Anodes cadmic, Cd 0, CD 1
- Wire zinc, TsV, Ts0
- Powder zinc
- A leaf zinc (under the order)
- Leaf lead, C1, C0
- Antimony, SU-0, SU-1
- Zinc-aluminum TsA03, TsA04 alloys (blocks)
- SSUA lead and antimonial alloys, SSUAA (Chushka Spit)
- Zinc-titanium alloys (leaf, tapes)
- Alloy magnesium-aluminum (Chushka Spit) (Under the order)
- Cd cadmium 0, Cd 1 (Chushka Spit)
- Magnesium, MG-90, MG-95 (Chushka Spit)
- Manganese metal Mn-95; Mn-96,5
- Silicon metal Kr-99
- Chrome metal H-99; X-98,5; H-99N
- Ferroalloys (ferro-molybdenum Fmo60, ferrovanadium Fvd50, Fvd80, FH 800-900 ferrochrome, ferronioby Fnb60, ferroboron of Fb17, Fb20)
- Ammonium chloride (ammonium chloride)
- Drill technical to 5 water (tetraborat sodium)
- Nickel sulfate (nickel sulfate) 6 or 7-water
- Acid boric
- Acid oxalic
- Acid orthophosphoric 85
- Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda)
- Sodium benzoate
- Sodium metabisulphite (sodium pyrosulphite)
- Trinatry phosphate of 12 water, 98
- Zinc chloride technical (zinc chloride)
- Zinc powder of the superior quality
- Other non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of non-ferrous metals:
- Copper phosphorous MF-9, MF-10
- Copper cathodic M0K, M00K (sheet)
- TsAM 4-1, 9-1,5, 4-3 alloy (secondary)
- Lead of the S-2, S-1 brand (Chushka Spit)