- Country of manufactureUkraine
The aluminum wire is made from alloys and pure aluminum, diameters of an aluminum wire: from 0,08 to 10,0 mm.
The wire from aluminum high-strength, aluminum melts at a temperature about 660 of C and is not subject to corrosion.
In the food industry and household rooms use of an aluminum wire due to biological inertness of aluminum is possible.
The aluminum wire in the main ispolzuyutelektrotekhnik, machine and shipbuilding, also it a wire is applied to production of furniture accessories and a decor.
The aluminum wire of a krugky form is used for cables and electricity cables, and a rectangular shape - for magnet wires.
When using an aluminum wire for welding works, the welding seam will are steady against corrosion, flexible and high-strength.
When welding the designs which are directly contacting to soil and atmospheric moisture use of an aluminum welding wire, aluminum on site of welding is irreplaceable protects a surface from thermal cracks and corrosion.
For giving to a welding seam of bigger durability use a wire from an aluminum alloy with doping elements, but in turn it reduces corrosion resistance and plasticity.
When welding designs from alloys of aluminum the wire, on chemical composition identical to the welded parts should be used.
There is only one exception: Al+Mg alloy.
In welding process magnesium evaporates.
Therefore when welding parts of Al+Mg apply a welding aluminum wire with the content of magnesium much above, than as a part of parts.
Advantages of an aluminum wire:
1. Resistance to moisture influence.
2. Minimum weight, low cost.
3. Welding seam high-strength and flexible.
4. Low melting temperature, high heat conductivity.
5. Weak magnetic chsvoystvo, high conductivity.
6. Biological inertness of aluminum: production of tableware, use in the household equipment.
Aluminum ingots (Chushka Spit) in accordance with GOST 4004-64, or aluminum rolled wire in accordance with GOST 13843-78 are applied to production of a wire.
The welding aluminum wire is made according to GOST 7871-75, using the following alloys: Amg6, AK5, Amg3, Amg5 and AMts with chemical composition, rated GOST 4784-97.
The aluminum wire of cold upsetting is made in accordance with GOST 14838-78, used B65 alloy, and also the AD1 brand (State standard specification 4784-97).
Classification of an aluminum wire
Way of production and assignment:
- aluminum wire for cold upsetting — GOST 7871-75:
- a drawn wire — In;
- the pressed wire — the Item.
- aluminum wire for welding — GOST 14838-78:
- the melting electrode in semi-automatic welding;
- additive in manual argonodugovy welding by not melting electrode — molten metal passes aluminum into a bathtub and creates a welding seam.
- electrotechnical aluminum provloka — TU 16.K71-088-90;
- round aluminum wire for wires of overhead power transmission lines — TU 16-705.472-87.
- normal accuracy;
- the increased finishing — the Item.
- without heat treatment;
- annealed — M (soft);
- nagartovanny — N;
- tempered and naturally made old — T;
- tempered and artificially made old — T1.
Packaging of a wire:
- bays — BT;
Delivery of an aluminum wire
You can buy an aluminum wire with delivery from Zaporizhia, Nikolaev, Dnipropetrovsk to Kiev, Bila Tserkva, Lutsk, Kirovohrad, Lviv, Vinnytsia, Chernivtsi, Sloviansk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Mariupol, Kherson, Ternopil, Melitopol, Berdyansk, Poltava, Sumy, Kremenchuk, Cherkasy, Uzhhorod, Chernihiv, Kharkiv, Odessa, etc.