- Country of manufactureRussia
Adjustable single - row grille type PB - 1
Ventilation grilles are designed to supply air to the room, take air from the room, and distribute air flows. They are applied:
- in air conditioning systems at low pressure;
- in heating systems;
- in ventilation systems.
Types of ventilation grilles and diffusers
There is no strict classification for ventilation grilles and diffusers. Ventilation grilles and diffusers can be:
- Supply and exhaust. Supply grilles and diffusers are designed to distribute air inside the room, and exhaust grilles are designed to remove air to the outside.
- Regulated and unregulated. The regulating devices of ventilation grilles and diffusers are designed to regulate the air flow rate, the jet (from compact to incomplete fan - shaped), the direction of the air flow (a number of special louvers that open in a certain direction.
- Round, square, rectangular in shape;
- Metal (steel or aluminum) or plastic according to the material from which they are made. Each material has its own advantages. Plastic grilles do not corrode, have more color and size options, and have less weight. Steel and aluminum are more durable, stronger (their “anti - vandal properties are especially important), many also prefer them in terms of design.
- With or without decorative design;
- Various colors and sizes;
- With the direction of the flow of the supply (or with the intake of the removed) air in one, two, three or four directions.
In addition, special modifications of the grilles are designed for operation in humid and aggressive environments (in swimming pools, industrial premises).