ACORUSES electric motors 100L6
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
ACORUSES electric motors are intended for the drive of mechanisms and machines of general purpose and work from the alternating current main of 220 and 380 V with a frequency of 50 Hz.
ACORUSES electric motors can be installed in rooms with natural ventilation, and also in the open air under the canopy excluding direct influence of atmospheric precipitation.
ACORUSES electric motors - the unified series of asynchronous electric motors.
ACORUSES electric motors provide following groups of execution:
- modifications under the terms of circumambient (tropical, chemically resistant, for agriculture);
- on the accuracy of installation dimensions (high accuracy and enhanced accuracy);
- with additional devices (with the phase-wound rotor, with the built-in electromagnetic brake), with the raised starting moment, with the increased sliding, multi-speed, highly specialized (for ship mechanisms, for the drive of monoblock pumps, miner execution, for the drive of bezsalnikovy compressors, etc.));
ACORUSES electric motors - asynchronous with the squirrel cage rotor with height of axis of rotation 80, 90, 100 mm.
ACORUSES electric motors (characteristics):
- mounting executions: IM1081, IM2081, IM2181, IM3081;
- are issued for work in the climate moderated (OUSE);
- degree of protection of the IP44 engine.