ACKLE Plasma 30-120 of air cooling
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureGermany
The device of plasma cutting JACKLE Plasma 30-120 of air cooling, with step adjustment of current of cutting.
The mobile device of plasma cutting Plasma 30-120 of JÄCKLE firm (Germany) is used for air and plasma cutting of any conducting materials: steel, stainless steel, aluminum and its alloys, brass, copper and gray cast iron. The maximum current of cutting in 120 A allows to cut sheets up to 45 mm thick.
Scope: small enterprises, industry (including and heavy), mechanical engineering, metalwork, etc.
- 4 steps of adjustment of current of cutting: 30/60/90/120 A.
- Working gas: compressed air.
- Air cooling of a plasmatron.
- The central socket for connection of the plasmatron.
- Contactless HF ignition of an arch.
- The silent fan operated by the thermostat.
- Thermal protection against an overheat.
- Strong and reliable design.
- Design, convenient for use and service.
- CE - a sign. Conforms to the European standards of safety for the person, property and environment.
- S - sign. It is allowed for works in the conditions of the increased danger of a tokoporazheniye and on open building sites.
|JACKLE Plasma 30 - 120|
|Mains voltage||3 x 400 V|
|Network frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Range of regulation of current of cutting (step)||30 / 60 / 90 / 120 A|
|Cutting current at PV of 60% (40%) 25 (40) °C/Tension||120 AND / 128 IN|
|Cutting current at PV of 100% (85%) 25 (40) °C/Tension||90 AND / 116 IN|
|Pressure / Consumption of compressed air||5,5 bars / 230 l/min|
|Maximum thickness of a cut: dividing / qualitative||45 mm / 35 mm|
|Idling tension||300 V|
|Power at the maximum load||30 kVA|
|Dimensions of the device (DhShhV) in mm||800 x 500 x 800|
|Device weight||165 kg|